Meet ANSI without UGLY. Hi Viz Fire Rescue Jacket stands out in any light, under all conditions—wherever the next call takes you!
Advanced FR Hi-Vis & Reflective materials make it more visible, more versatile—for your ever-changing needs.
- A better-fitting, good-looking ANSI 107-2010 & NFPA 1977 Wildland over-coat for the Urban Interface or Rural Firefighter/Rescue Specialist, EMT, Law Enforcement, Fire Police, and more…
- Tecasafe 7.0 oz Hi-Vis Yellow Twill upper combines inherent FR protection & high-visibility in a soft, breathable, durable, shirt weight fabric developed specifically for Wildland firefighting garments
- 2” 3M™ Scotchlite™ Silver Reflective Trim around forearms, biceps, waist and bottom.
- Crew Boss design combines features, functionality, thermal performance, and rugged durability of Wildland, Structural, and protective Fire-Rescue gear…plus ANSI 107-2010 safety
- Generous full-cut design for faster donning and response, with superior comfort and mobility for the long haul
- Navy Blue or Yellow Nomex® 6.0 lower body offers dependable comfort and reliable FR protection.
Exclusive design, and even more versatile, for the special demands of Urban Interface Fire and Rescue—at a life-saving price. Engineered to allow freedom of movement while offering exceptional visibility and the very best in thermal protection.
The Crew Boss Fire-Rescue Coat is ideal for the urban or rural firefighter who must handle an ever-changing range of Interface fire operations, rescue and recovery, EMS, traffic control, crowd control, and any kind of work along highways that requires the higher level of visibility specified under stringent ANSI 107-2010 regulations. It’s all here in one brilliantly designed garment, certified to meet NFPA 1977 requirements for Wildland Firefighting.
Add an optional soft FR cotton liner that buttons in for more warmth when needed, and you’ve got a single garment that can take you almost anywhere…in a wide range of conditions. Comfort, functionality, and protection are key on the fire line, at an accident scene, around the station, and working around the periphery of a structural fire.
This versatile, good-looking, surprisingly affordable garment delivers on all fronts.
Cut for comfort. With proven features for the firefighter who must function efficiently in both worlds. The Crew Boss line of protective apparel features a generous full-cut design for fast donning and comfort over station shirts or jackets.
Plus it offers an unprecedented list of standard features, including a full-zippered front closure with Alpine-style zip-up collar, covered radio pocket with mic tab, large front cargo pockets with concealed hand warmers, and other functional well-protected pockets. Gusset cuffs with hook-and-loop adjustable closures provide a snug, debris-resistant fit over any style glove.
It’s a coat you can depend on to provide comfort, freedom of movement, unmatched versatility, and superior performance for the most demanding situations.
- Superior Protection—inherent flame resistant protection stands up to the heat. In TPP shrinkage tests, this fabric has shown approximately 7 times greater resistance to shrinkage and loss of tensile strength after thermal exposure, than FRT cotton or Nomex®.*
- Comfortable to wear—soft, breathable, and flexible with superior moisture management. More comfortable than Nomex®, better evaporative cooling than FRT cotton.
- Exceptional Durability—good resistance to abrasion and appearance that lasts, wash after wash.
|Add Crew Boss Dual-Compliant Stationwear/Brush Pants for a complete set of “Urban/Wildland Gear".
- Station/Wildland Dual-Compliant BDU Brush Pant, Nomex, NFPA 1977 & 1975
- Made to provide protection wherever the next call takes you...
- The first true Urban Interface BDU Station Pant.
- NFPA Dual Certification keeps you compliant, within budget, and ready to go—on all fronts.
Why professional wildland firefighters prefer Crew Boss. All Crew Boss garments are designed with the direct input of the wildland professionals who rely on them.
Each is made to provide superior fit and comfort, functional features, and long-lasting performance. Using only the finest fabrics and hardware available, construction is checked and double-checked at every step of the manufacturing process to assure thermal performance and long service life. But protection is not a given.
Every Crew Boss Wildland garment is built in the USA—to meet or exceed the requirements of the current NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing for Wildland Fire fighting. And all have earned the coveted UL label—certified by Underwriters Laboratories for flame resistance, radiant protective performance, seam and fabric strength, laundering, and shrinkage resistance.
- Distinctive, highly visible jacket is designed for the special demands of Interface and rescue operations while meeting the ANSI 107-2010 standard.
- Nomex® 6.0 lower body offers dependable comfort and reliable FR protection.
- 2” silver trim around forearms, biceps, waist and bottom
- Full cut Urban Interface design offers exceptional comfort and mobility
- Full zippered front closure with #10 brass zipper mounted on Nomex tape.
- Caped shoulder design with built-in ease for full freedom of movement.
- Gusseted cuff with hook and loop closure for adjustment.
- Alpine-style collar offers full-zip up protection against cold, wet weather, wind, blowing embers, and debris
- Radio pocket with drain grommet on left chest
- Semi bellowed cargo pockets with drain grommets on left and right waist
- Hand warmer pockets with hook & loop closure behind cargo pockets
- Inside patch pocket behind left cargo pocket
- Pen pocket on left sleeve
- Nomex thread throughout.
- UL certified to NFPA 1977, 2005 Edition (Certification to 2011 Edition pending at this writing.)
- ANSI 107-2010 Compliant
- ISO 9001 registered production facility
- Back lettering available: Call 610 857 8070 x 1162
- Made in USA
||34" - 36"
||38" - 40"
||42" - 44"
||46" - 48"
||50" - 52"
||54" - 56"