The Interface™ Coat re-defined…and redesigned—to meet the ever-changing challenges and unpredictable needs of the Urban Interface EMT.
Full cut and generous design offers freedom of movement and cool comfort in the most demanding conditions.
- A better fitting, more functional NFPA 1977 Wildland over-coat for the Urban Interface or Rural firefighter / EMT
- More standard features, advanced functionality, and rugged durability for versatile use in Wildland and Urban situations
- Generous full-cut design allows faster donning and response, with superior comfort and mobility for the long haul
- Three fabric options to meet your requirements, preferences, and budget
- An excellent match for the Crew Boss Dual-Compliant Stationwear/Brush Pant to make a full set of protective outwear for wherever the next call takes you.
With an unprecedented list of standard features, the Interface Fire-Rescue EMS coat brings a full range of utility and protective features to the unpredictable world of the Urban Interface firefighter. Engineered to allow freedom of movement while offering the very best in thermal protection. The Crew Boss Interface™ Fire-Rescue EMS Coat is ideal for the urban or rural firefighter who must handle a wide range of Interface fire and rescue operations. Comfort, functionality, and protection are key on the fire line or at an accident scene, and this versatile garment delivers on all fronts.
Packed with proven features for the firefighter/EMT who must function efficiently in both worlds.
The Crew Boss Interface line of protective apparel features a generous full-cut design for fast donning and comfort over station shirts or jackets. Plus it offers an unprecedented list of standard features, including: a full-zippered front closure with Alpine-style zip-up collar, covered radio pocket with mic tab, large front cargo pockets with concealed hand warmers, and more functional well-protected pockets. Gusset cuffs with hook-and-loop adjustable closures provide a snug, debris-resistant fit over any style glove. 3M® triple trim adds visibility in any light. It’s a coat you can depend on to deliver comfort, freedom of movement, unmatched versatility, and advanced performance for the most demanding conditions.
Choose the fabric combination that suits you best.
Crew Boss offers options to meet your performance requirements, preferences, and budget with a choice of personal protective fabrics including Nomex IIIA, Advance, or a soft 9 oz fire-resistant cotton; and sewn with Nomex thread throughout to provide superior thermal protection. Of course they’re all offered the dark Navy Blue preferred by EMS professionals everywhere. High visibility 3M triple trim around the base, arms, chest and back helps to keep rescue workers visible in any environment, and the most extreme conditions. The combination of the comfortable, protective design and range of utilitarian features makes the Fire-Rescue EMS coat an essential garment for any urban firefighter.
Optional button-in FR Cotton Liner makes this an even more versatile performer.
No need to buy a second coat for colder conditions. This soft, warm, fire resistant cotton liner simply buttons into the any Crew Boss Interface or Brush Coat in minutes…for frosty nights on the mountain or cold days in town. Leave it out on warm days, or roll and stow it in your pack when things heat up on the fire line. Full length sleeves provide complete protection and comfort. Available in Red. (Navy Blue by special order.) Order liner separately.
Certified NFPA 1977 in combination with correct Crew Boss Coat.
Add Crew Boss Dual-Compliant Stationwear/Brush Pants
for a complete set of “Urban/Wildland Gear".
- Station/Wildland Dual-Compliant BDU Brush Pant, Nomex, NFPA 1977 & 1975
- Made to provide protection wherever the next call takes you...
- The first true Urban Interface BDU Station Pant.
- NFPA Dual Certification keeps you compliant, within budget, and ready to go—on all fronts.
Why professional wildland firefighters prefer Crew Boss. All Crew Boss garments are designed with the direct input of the wildland professionals who rely on them. Each is made to provide superior fit and comfort, functional features, and long-lasting performance. Using only the finest fabrics and hardware available, construction is checked and double-checked at every step of the manufacturing process to assure thermal performance and long service life. But protection is not a given. Every Crew Boss Wildland garment is built in the USA—to meet or exceed the requirements of the current NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing for Wildland Fire fighting. And all have earned the coveted UL label—certified by Underwriters Laboratories for flame resistance, radiant protective performance, seam and fabric strength, laundering, and shrinkage resistance.
- Full cut Urban Interface design, available in Advance®, Nomex® IIIA, and FR Cotton fabrics.
- Fully covered zipper front closure with #10 brass zipper mounted on Nomex tape.
- Caped shoulder design with built-in ease for full freedom of movement.
- Gusseted cuff with hook and loop closure for adjustment.
- Alpine-style collar.
- Radio pocket with microphone tab.
- Unidirectional front cargo pockets with concealed hand warmers.
- Large interior storage pocket and glove hanger tab.
- Hi-viz/Reflective 3M triple trim wraps fully around hem, around chest/back and around arms.
- Nomex® thread throughout.
- Navy Blue color distinguishes wearer as an EMS provider
- Optional soft FR cotton button-in liner for added warmth when you need it. Choose red or blue
- ISO 9001 registered and certified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- UL certified to NFPA 1977, 2005 Edition (Certification to 2011 Edition pending at this writing.)
- ISO 9001 registered facility
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL
- Back lettering available through special request: Call 610 857 8070 x 1154
- Made in USA
UL Certified to meet NFPA 1977, 2005 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting.
Sizes: Available in S, M, L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL
Choose from three Outer Fabric Combinations:
- 6.8 oz. Nomex® IIIA, Navy Blue
- 9 oz. FR Cotton, Navy Blue
- 7 Oz. Advance™, Navy Blue