Brimless thermoplastic shell structural helmet with a perfect balance of durability and performance.
Cairn's lowest-profile NFPA 1971 compliant helmet, the Cairns 360R offers excellent fire and impact protection. The brimless helmet features a Ultem thermoplastic shell and non-corroding, high-temperature, glass-filled polymer goggle hardware. The ultra high-temperature (TPR) edge trim won't melt or drip, and the Nomex chinstrap with one-hand quick release buckle and postman slide allows quick and easy adjustment. A choice of Nomex or Pbi/Kevlar earlap offers increased neck/ear protection, while a high-temperature foam cap increases thermal and impact protection.
The new lightweight addition to the Cairns Helmet line offers the lowest profile of NFPA-approved helmets, making it perfect for vehicle extrication and other situations where a full-size helmet may limit access. This helmet is certified to both NFPA 1971-2013 for structural firefighting as well as NFPA 1951-2013 for urban search and rescue (USAR). The low profile, no-brim design gives firefighters and emergency responders easier access to confined spaces. Features tough, non-corroding, high-temperature, glass-filled polymer goggle hardware.
A sleek, low-profile, NFPA-compliant goggle designed to fit comfortably over most prescription glasses
- Exclusive SCBA interface front headband adjustment matches the fit of any SCBA mask
- Three-position rear ratchet height adjustment ensures secure fit for all head sizes between 6 3/8" and 8 3/8" inches
- Certified to both NFPA 1971-2013 for structural firefighting as well as NFPA 1951-2013 for urban search and rescue (USAR)
- Market-leading 5-year shell replacement warranty.
- Non-corroding, high-temperature-resistant faceshield/goggle hardware.
- Rugged, high-temperature edge will not melt or drip.
- Easy front headband adjustment for proper SCBA mask fit.
- Simple rear ratchet height adjustment to fit all head sizes.
- Headband (6 3/8” to 8 3/8”) fits a wide variety of head sizes.
- Durable helmet hanger fits on large hooks and resists bending.
- Minimal parts for lower service cost and easier maintenance.
. The high-temperature frame allows fast lens replacement. Patented Speed Clips make strap adjustments easy, even with gloves on. The snap-on/snap-off mounting system consists of simple low-profile posts on the sides of the helmet. Goggles can be used alone or with a faceshield. They can be stored on the front or back of the helmet, or quickly removed, as desired.
Standard Configuration Includes:
Deluxe Configuration Includes:
- Flannel Cushion Liner
- Nomex Earlaps
- Leather Cushion Liner
- PBI/Kevlar Earlaps
4" Leather Fronts are sold seperately.