Rain or Shine, it’s Ladies Choice™—with breathable Nano Fluid Repellency to keep you dry, comfortable, and looking good—in EMS trousers really made for a woman.
Elbeco proudly offers Ladies Choice™—a perfect fit for YOUR Body.
For decades women in uniform have struggled with the fit and discomfort of uniform pants that were cut for a man. There is a difference, after all. So the Elbeco Product Development Team started from the ground up, to develop a uniform pant specifically to fit a woman’s body. They incorporated the best designs from the civilian market with their extensive product background in uniforms, and then held fit sessions with female law enforcement officers and first responders of all shapes and sizes. The result is a great-fitting women's pant that accommodates any body type, providing a an exceedingly comfortable fit, outstanding range of motion, better accommodation for duty belts and critical gear, plus a more flattering, slimming look.
- Unique stretch-blend poly-cotton twill in exclusive LC female fit—for uncompromising all-around comfort
- Contoured waistband sits at natural waist for better access to your gear, less back strain
- Nano-Tex™ advanced, breathable nanotechnology permanently repels spills, stains, & fluids of all kinds
- UV 40+ protection shields your skin from the sun; keeps the fabric from fading.
- Specialized EMT cargo pockets keeps scissors, hemostats, gloves & critical equipment right at hand
- Machine washable—without effecting Nanotechnology, bright colors, or permanent pleats & creases
- Midnight Navy is the replacement color for Dark Navy. Midnight Navy is slightly darker.
Hard rain…or a heavy sweat, these EMT pants won’t slow you down. Here’s a uniform pant that keeps you drier and more comfortable when the drops are falling…and keeps its good looks under pressure. This classically designed uniform trouser uses rugged, functional styling, enhanced fabric, and specialized tailoring to work just as hard as you do. Elbeco TekTwill™ offers a high tech upgrade to your current uniforms. With a dynamic 8% stretch for unmatched give, and the advanced protection of NANO TEX Resists Spills™ technology, this rugged, 7 oz. poly-cotton twill blend uniform fabric is soft, yet incredibly durable. What’s more, pressure-heated vat dyeing assures superior color consistency and retention from batch to batch, product to product, and year to year. So you can start a uniform program…that stays uniform.
Go ahead; put TekTwill™ under running water. Watch it bead up and slide off. It looks and feels like soft, high-quality cotton twill. But Nano-Tex™, Elbeco’s advanced, breathable Nano Fluid Repellency technology enhances the fibers at the molecular level to keep liquids of all kinds from penetrating the fabric at normal pressures, without reducing breathability. Fluids simply bead up and roll off, or quickly wick away, while the toughest stains come right out in the wash. It’s vat dyed, so bright colors stay bright. And its sharp permanent creases remain sharp through repeated machine washing—with no ironing—and only minimal care. Plus all TekTwill garments provide UV 40+ protection that shields your skin from the sun and further protects the fabric against fading. Could this be the ultimate in uniform versatility, durability, and function? Try it for yourself. We think you’ll be very comfortable with the results.
Whether you carry a gun, a fire hose, or a medical kit…
Hardworking TekTwill™ uniforms combine the unbeatable durability of polyester with the softness of cotton. Elbeco’s relaxed action fit provides increased mobility and comfort. TekTwill trousers are available in men’s and Ladies Choice™ female fit, with traditional four-pocket, advanced cargo pocket, and EMS pocket styles to accommodate every need. Extra deep quarter-top pockets and dual leg cargo pockets with two-way entry, VELCRO® brand/zipper closures, and specialized features to keep all your most critical items secure and instantly accessible. The ComfortStretch™ waistband helps keep your shirt in place—and automatically adjusts to fit you comfortably from the beginning of your shift to the end—day after day—no matter what.
EMS configurations present a sharp, uniform appearance with all these valuable features:
- Advanced fabric keeps you dry and comfortable under the most challenging conditions—indoors or out
- TekTwill™ 8% STRETCH fabric with Nano-Tex Fluid Technology provides permanent fluid and stain resistance
- UV 40+ protection shields your skin from the sun and keeps the fabric from fading
- Premium vat-dyed process for superior color retention—the ideal basis for a matching uniform program
- Machine washable—requires no ironing and only minimal care
- Active Cut design allows more room where it’s needed most
- Ample pockets, standard and specialized, to provide room for critical equipment
- Two multi-compartment EMS cargo pockets
- Hidden zipper behind; inverted pleat underneath flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Right side cargo pocket has adjustable scissor straps
- Left side cargo pocket has inverted pleat front and external glove pocket
- Detailed for safety - bellows positioned to avoid snags
- Straight rear pockets with button tab closures
- Extra-deep quarter-top front pockets for easy access
- Two back pockets with button tab on left
- Reinforced knees assure longer life
- Pressed-open, tailored seam construction
- Creaset® permanent creases keep their sharp edge under heavy use; no ironing needed
- ComfortStretch 2000 waistband keeps shirts tucked in
- Women’s styles have elasticized waistband
- Lined 7/8" inserted belt loops
- French fly in Men’s Trousers for additional support
- Double-piled crotch lining for comfort and durability
- Exclusive Triple-Stitched Crotch prevents blowouts
- Bar tacks at pleats, bellows and other key stress points for added durability
- Triangle bar tacks on back pockets
For over 100 years, Elbeco has been designing and perfecting uniform shirts and trousers to meet the exacting standards of Law Enforcement, Fire/Rescue, Corrections, Military, Postal and Transportation agencies. We’re proud to make them available to you and your department.
Our Stock Styles offer an exceptional list of standard features—in a wide variety of fabrics and designs.
Elbeco Features and Fit. For Women and Men.
Four-pocket or Cargo style, Class A or B—these comfortable, easy-wearing premium uniform trousers offer so much more—yet cost you so much less in the long run. Elbeco stock styles offer most of these standard features. Depending on the specific model and its purpose, you’ll find a wide variety of fabrics and individual differences in design.
Nanotechnology Resists Spills. You stay clean, dry, comfortable. Nano-Tex™ permanent fiber technology makes these exceptional garments completely waterproof and virtually stain proof. This advanced molecular-level fabric treatment adheres to the fabric as a microscopic coating of the individual fibers to prevent fluids of all kinds from penetrating the fibers, while it preserves the natural breathability of the fabric. Water or other liquids that aren’t forced through the fabric under pressure will simply bead up and run off. Soil and stain agents—mud, blood, oils, coffee, mustard, even jelly from a messy donut—will simply wash right off—while the protection provided by Nano-Tex will not wash out. These garments are completely washable, over and over again. You can breathe easy…in every sense.
As a Public Safety Professional, you have to meet very high standards. So should your uniform.
Allow us to introduce you.
Since 1907, Elbeco has been setting the industry standard for quality uniforms; successfully combining time-honored tradition with the latest in styles, features, and fabric technology. Today more than 17,000 U.S. law enforcement & fire departments, and so many other dedicated public safety professionals and volunteers rely on Elbeco to meet their highest standards for appearance and performance. But they get even more. Because Elbeco customers also enjoy the exceptional tailoring, superior fit, and genuine comfort that come from a century of experience creating nothing but uniforms. It adds up to real value. Value that we at OfficerStore.com & TheFireStore.com are proud to offer you.
Elbeco TekTwill™ Ladies Choice™, Women’s EMS Uniform Trousers are available in:
Choose from Women’s sizes 2-26.
How to get the perfect fit—and all the comfort
Ladies Choice design is available in Elbeco TexTrop™, TekTwill™, DutyMaxx™ and Prestige Advance Series uniform pants. Styles with the Ladies Choice design are designated with the suffix “LC” after the style number. Ladies Choice styling may also be available in other styles and fabrics by special custom order. Please call us at 800 852-6088 for more details.