All-weather protection in The Extreme. Waterproof, breathable, always comfortable. BBP-resistant ANSI Hi-Vis EMS jacket offers the features professionals want most.
ANSI 107:2010 Class III design stands out in any weather, day or night.
Two-tone Lime-Yellow design features attractive Midnight Navy Accents. Silver reflective striping with black accent edging around the chest, waist, and arms is sewn on for maximum durability.
Waterproof, breathable BioTex Barrier Fabric used in the outer shell has been independently tested to the ASTM F 1671 Test Method for resistance to penetration by Blood Borne Pathogens.
This soft, comfortable, lightweight fabric provides an effective barrier against all types of inclement weather, while still allowing hot, humid air to escape, helping to keep the wearer comfortable and safe. Despite its soft feel, BioTex is tough enough to take the rugged use that EMS professionals deal with on a day-to-day basis.
- All-weather windproof / waterproof / breathable hip-length jacket (shell only) with ANSI 107 Hi-Vis outer shell
- High Visibility Two-tone Lime-Yellow with Midnight Navy accents; certified ANSI 107:2010 Class III
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective material
- Soft, lightweight BioTex Barrier Fabric is proven resistant to blood borne pathogens
- ASTM F 1671 Tested Blood Born Pathogen Protection
- Radio wire management system conceals the coiled cord while Speaker/Mic attaches to shoulder tabs
- ANSI 107- 2010 Class III High Visibility
- Silver reflective trim with black accent edging for superior visibility
- Lightweight, comfortable, BioTex Barrier Fabric tested to ASTM F 1671 for resistance to Blood Borne Pathogens.
- Concealable Hood drops in behind the back rain yoke.
- Two-way cargo pockets with Flap Closures
- Two load-bearing equipment strips on the lower back.
- Two cross-draw set-in hook & loop chest pockets
- Two chest patch pockets with flap closures
- Radio wire management system with mic tabs
- Side equipment zippers for access to gear and pant pockets
TO PROTECT THOSE WHO SERVE
Law Enforcement, EMS & Fire Service Garments on the Cutting Edge.
Gerber Outerwear combines the latest technological advances in fabrics and construction methods with almost 90 years experience making uniforms of the highest quality. It all comes together in garments that deliver superior protection, comfort, and durability to today’s Public Safety Professional.
One of the first manufacturers in public safety to produce seam-sealed waterproof / breathable garments, Gerber has also lead the way in Blood-Borne Pathogen protection. They’ve been manufacturing BBP-protective garments that are ASTM F1671 tested and NFPA 1999 certified for over 18 years. And Gerber Outerwear has made ANSI 107 High-Visibility garments for more than a decade.
Certified Gerber products qualify for Federal & State Grants as PPE. For organizations that meet the requirements, Gerber’s NFPA 1999, 2008 Edition certified and ANSI 107-2004 compliant garments may qualify for grant programs that can make them available at little or no cost.
Gerber Outerwear satisfies Public Safety Professionals with advantages like these:
- High performance Waterproof / Breathable laminated shell fabrics
- Fully sealed seams to keep out the elements
- Double stitching, safety stitching, and bar tacking for exceptional durability
- YKK Zippers & other top quality hardware for reliability and ease of use
- 3M® Scotchlite™ Reflective Materials
- Thinsulate®, ThermaGuard®, and Polar® Fleece Thermal Liners
- A Five-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- More experience, more know-how…manufacturing uniforms since 1924
GET THE RIGHT FIT!
- Short: 5' - 5'6" (1" shorter)
- Regular: 5'7" - 6'
- Long: 6'1"+ (1" longer)