Especially designed for patients who must be moved and transported while intubated.
The Grip-ET is an endotracheal tube holder, which prevents dislodgement, especially for patients who must be moved and transported while intubated. The device is easy to use; it locks together securely, and fits all ET tubes from 4.5mm to 14mm. It has a prominent teeth mesh with the base to hold securely.
Features & Benefits
- Accommodates all ET tubes from 4.5mm to 14mm
- Does not pinch or restrict the I.D. volume of the Endotracheal tubes
- Meets all AHA guidelines
- Fits any size LMA and King Airway
- Prevents accidental movement of the tubes as well as extubations
- Works on either side of the mouth
- Leaves exceptional amount of area in the oral region for visualization and suctioning with a rigid suction catheter.