The FireLine™ Multi-Mission jumpsuit combines the best-in-class performance of their jacket and pant in one complete garment.Color: Tan
Size: X-Large / Reg.
Anatomically designed with articulated elbows and knees and contoured sleeve and leg panels for superb mobility and fit. Eight pockets, including four of which are 3-D expandable allow generous storage capacity.
Radial sleeves and seamless shoulders for unmatched freedom of movement and comfort. X-long Zytel® leg zippers allow easy donning and doffing with boots on. Elasticized cuffs at wrist and ankles for complete adjustability and excellent interface with gloves and boots
- Four inch high Alpine style collar can be worn folded down to allow venting or zipped up to completely cover neck providing additional protection from heat and flame. Unlike conventional Wildland coats no bulky throat strap and closure system required. Hanger loop at neck.
- Seamless shoulders eliminate bulky seams and allow maximum mobility while reducing wear and seam pressure under weight of a pack harness.
- All zippers are super tough Zytel FR50 Flame Resistant Delrin mounted to Nomex tape which is stronger and lighter than brass and self-lubricating to avoid sticking and crimping common with metal zippers.
- The front full length closure is comprised of a double pull zipper backed with self-fabric flap plus an external storm-flap with intermittent hook/loop closures for thermal protection.
- Side access zipper closures allowing easy access to undergarments.
- 14” knee high leg zippers allows donning and doffing with boots on and has an inside gusset allowing pants to be worn with zipper up to allow venting or zippered down for flame resistant protection . Adjustable reinforced cuff is elasticized allowing a perfect interface with boots without impeding circulation or movement like competitors ankle closure systems.
- Self-fabric Flashlight Holder is positioned on storm flap sternum height. This multi-loop construction with adjustable & removable hook/loop strap allows for maximum flexibility & hand free operation.
- Radio pocket with hook/loop flap closure and microphone holder loop set above the pocket flap.
- Utility pocket with hook and loop flap closure on right chest and D-ring at bottom for hanging gloves or gear.
- Radial sleeve design allows full arm movement and assures “no hike” fit when arms are raised over shoulders.
- Articulated elbows promote freedom of movement as well as a more contoured fit.
- 6.6 oz./sq. yd. (225 grams/sq. meter) TenCate PIONEER™ fabric reinforcements at elbows, forearms and cuffs in contrasting black color provides exceptional cut, tear, abrasion and water resistance in high wear area.
- Adjustable cuffs incorporate hook/loop tab closure for easy adjustment even when wearing gloves. Partially elasticized wrist allows cuff to be tightly secured without impeding circulation or movement.
- Gusset at cuff has secondary hook/loop strip allowing cuff to be opened to its fullest extent for maximum ventilation or to allow glove cuff to be tucked inside.
- Self-material waistband with elasticized back to create a comfortable fit around waist.
- Corrosion-resistant carbon steel ladder buckle at waist with self-fabric take-up straps allow a generous four-inch waist adjustment.
- Welt-style rear pockets have spade-style flaps with hook and loop closures.
- Front slash-style pockets have extra deep contoured pocket bags made from 6 oz./sq. yd. Nomex IIIA fabric and spade-style flaps with hook and loop closures to keep contents from falling out.
- Over-sized mid-thigh 3-D cargo pockets have hook and loop flap closures and are expandable for extra storage capacity.
- Leg out-seams and seat seams are sewn with five-thread safety stitch then top stitched with a double-needle lockstitch to absolutely eliminate seam failure.
- Articulated knees promote freedom of movement as well as a more contoured fit.
- 6.6 oz./sq. yd (225 g/m2) TenCate PIONEER™ fabric in contrasting black color for knee and cuff reinforcements offer exceptional cut, tear, abrasion and water resistance in critical wear area.
- OPTIONAL 3M™ Scotchlite™ Flame Resistant Retro Reflective Lime/Yellow two inch wide Triple Trim around sleeve biceps & forearms, around body midsection front and back, across back shoulders, and around legs between knees and cuffs.
|Medium||38 - 40"|
|Large||42 - 44"|
|X-Large||46 - 48"|
|2X-Large||50 - 52"|
|3X-Large||54 - 56"|
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !