Whether you are starting your team's drone program or enhancing your current program, Autel drones are the right choice.
- Monitor progress of suppression operations
- Identify hot spots
- Remotely assess hazardous materials
- Use spotlights for illumination at night
- Detect and locate victims trapped in a fire or structure collapse
- Early detection of wild fires
- Enhance after action reports and fire investigations with aerial photographs
- Monitor critical incidents from above
- Approach and assess downed suspects or suspicious objects remotely
- Discreet aerial surveillance
- Patrol restricted areas
- Track fleeing suspects
- Traffic accident reconstruction
- Quicker to deploy and more affordable than a helicopter
SEARCH and RESCUE
- Cover more ground faster
- Access difficult to reach areas
- Reduce risk to rescue teams navigating through dangerous environments
- Use thermal imaging to spot victims day or night
- Record the harm caused to buildings and public facilities in a natural disaster
- Enhance situational awareness during a rescue
- Use multiple drones to search autonomously
Evo II Pro 6K RTK
- Flight time of up to 40 minutes!
- Foldable and lightweight, making it easy to transport.
- Autonomous flight modes such as Orbit, Waypoint, and Follow Me.
- Starlight night vision for unparalleled visibility in low-light conditions.
- Zoom AND thermal cameras
- Full Laser Ranging for accurate distance measurement
Evo II Dual 640T
- Versatile for different missions
- Advanced obstacle avoidance technology helps prevent collisions
- An ergonomic controller and intuitive user interface make flying the EVO II easy and efficient
For more information and quotes on Autel drones please fill out the form below