Thorogood The Deuce 6" Waterproof Side-Zip with Composite Toe
- Upper: Black Full Grain Leather/Black Action Leather/1200 Denier Nylon
- Construction: Cement
- Lining: Two Zone Wicking Mesh / Thorodri™WATERPROOF System, Blood Borne Pathogen Compliant
- Insole: Removable Two Density Polyurethane "SHOCK ZONE" Footbed with Air Flow Vents
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Two Density Rubber with Integrated EVA Impact Pads
- Molded Rubber Heel Stabilizer
- Non-Metallic Construction
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
- EH Rated
- Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard
- Heavy Duty YKK Side Zipper
Ratings & Reviews
Comfortable Work Boots
These are the most comfortable work boots I have ever owned. Almost no break in period was required.
"Is it true to size or does it run small or large?"
Most boot manufacturer's are now making their boots to feel and fit like an athletic shoe, that's the size I would go with.
"How much does this boot weigh?"
Well rookie they should be around 4 Lbs. for the pair, different sizes will make a difference, larger the size the more they will weight.
"How much higher is the heel over the ball of the foot?"
Unfortunately, there is no measurement on this, but it is slightly higher.
"Are the sizes in mens or womens?"
These are men's sizes.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !