Breathable. Moisture wicking. And so comfortable. You’ll look and feel like a million bucks.Versatile enough for a stakeout or desk duty. Stylish enough for a night on the town. TRU-SPEC'S 24-7 Series polo is, first and foremost, a true working shirt for working police officers—filled with performance and features that active duty cops consider critical. The 24-7 Series polo actually combines two amazing fabrics into a single garment to deliver exceptional moisture wicking and comfort, along with sharp, contemporary styling The exterior of the fabric is a lightweight, tightly knit 60% combed cotton to ensure the same wrinkle-free appearance and color fast qualities you expect in a top-of-the-line commercial shirt. The interior is a unique 40% polyester single pique knit treated with TRU-DRI™ moisture wicking technology to pull perspiration away from the body, keeping the wearer cool and dry even in hot climates and pressure packed scenarios.
- Designed for maximum comfort and full function, on duty or off
- Dual layer construction delivers exceptional moisture wicking
- Tightly combed cotton blend stays neat and wrinkle-free
- Combines tactical performance with casual good looks
Today’s active cops want apparel that’s ready for anything—from extreme to casual. The 24-7 Series by Tru-Spec® is designed and built for maximum comfort, exceptional fit, and unsurpassed versatility. Styled for crisp, contemporary good looks in traditional cotton or state-of-the-art blends, every piece of 24-7 clothing is made to easily cross the line between duty and casual wear. For any cop (or non-cop) who’s passionate about having maximum comfort and full function—on-duty or off—24-7 pants, polos, uniform shirts, vests, and jumpsuits are the real deal.
- TRU-DRI™ plaited polyester/cotton micro knit pique fabric creates a soft, comfortable feel that works hard wicking away moisture
- Gusseted sleeves for greater range of motion
- Comfortable soft knit collar with no-curl inserts
- Reinforced half moon neck yolk
- Mic/sunglass holder at bottom of 3-button placket
- 2-pencil sleeve pocket
- Extended back length with side vents keep your shirt firmly in place, yet allow easy movement
- Durable dye to match melamine buttons
- Tone on tone embroidery
|Chest||up to 33||33-37||37-41||41-45||45-49||49-53||53-57|
Ratings & Reviews
Comfortable and Professional
After a LE colleague gave me one of his to try out, I was sold. I ordered THIS as my departmental polo and it exceeds the others around the station in working comfort, professional appearance, and utility... sweat-friendly and professional-looking, the perfect middle ground of a T shirt and a B shirt. Specifically designed for utility, this shirt beats embroidery shop stock as well as its competitors from common public safety vendors. This fabric has both all cotton and all poly beat hands down for both moving and cooling comfort.
"I am looking to see if your company does silk screening besides embroidery??"
We offer silk screening as well as heat transferring option along with our embroidery options. Thank you for your inquiry.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !