Streamlight Survivor XThe Survivor® X right angle light provides more output, more features and more power options than ever before.
Now with: 250 Lumens – Battery Status Indicator – High, Low, Flash Modes – New Charger Design – IP67 Dust-Tight & Waterproof Rating
Choose from: Class 1, Division 1 rated Alkaline or Rechargeable Systems or a USB-rechargeable Division 2 model to suit your lighting needs. The Survivor X USB provides budget-friendly rechargeability combined with added features and increased output.
- Strong spring-loaded clip securely grabs onto belts and gear
D-ring provides forward hanging orientation
- Rubber dome push-button switch easy to use with glove
Features battery life indicator
- Battery life indicator in switch:
Green indicates full charge
Turns red when battery is nearing low voltage
Flashes red continuously when 15 minutes left of battery life
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating Specialized optic combines low profile with strong performance and a wide beam
MULTI-FUEL: Rechargeable SL-B26® lithium ion battery pack, also accepts 3 “AA” alkaline batteries
Includes rechargeable SL-B26® lithium ion battery pack with micro-USB port
Rugged nylon polymer body is virtually indestructible
High, low, and emergency flash modes:
- High for a super-bright, smoke piercing beam: 250 lumens; 447m beam distance;
Runs 3.75hours (Rechargeable); 4 hours (SL-B26); 5 hours (alkaline)
- Low for longer run time: 60 lumens; 237m beam distance; runs 15 hours (all models)
- Flash for signaling: runs 8 hours (all models)
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
Note: The USB lights are Class I, Div. 2 rated
IP67 rated; dust-tight and waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; 2m impact resistance tested
Class I & II, Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D,E,F,G; C
7.06 in. (17.92 cm); SL-B26: 11.9 oz (337g)
Alkaline: 12.8 oz (363g)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
*Available for pre-order units ship September 30th*
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !