The Stinger HPL is a long-range, hand-held flashlight that produces a wide800 lumen beam pattern with brighter peripheral illumination and superior down-range performance.
- Multi-function push-button switch lets you choose three lighting modes and strobe
- Three modes and strobe:
- High for a far-reaching beam with maximum illumination: 800 lumens; 438m beam; 48,000 candela; runs 1.25 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 400 lumens; 310m beam; 24,000 candela; runs 2.5 hours
- Low provides extended run times for when a less intense beam is desired: 200 lumens; 219m beam; 12,000 candela; runs 4.5 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 3 hours
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt NiMH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times.
- 10 hr. steady charge, 2.5 hr. fast charge, or PiggyBack charger options
- Machined aircraft aluminum body with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- IPX4 water-resistant; 3 meter impact resistance tested
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- 9.23 in. (23.44 cm); 13.6 oz. (385 grams)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
|Case Material:||6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with non-slip rubberized comfort grip.|
|Dimensions:||Length: 9.23 in. (23.44 cm)|
Body Diameter: 1.17 in. (2.97 cm)
|Weight:||13.6 oz (385 grams)|
|Lens:||Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating|
|Light Source:||C4® LED technology, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime.|
Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
|Light Output:||Four operating modes;|
High: 800 lumens; 48,000 candela; 438m beam
Medium: 400 lumens; 24,000 candela; 310m beam
Low: 200 lumens; 12,000 candela; 219m beam
|ON/OFF:||Raised push button switch for easy use with gloves.|
3-position switch: high, low, locator strobe light
|Batteries:||four (4) "AA" alkaline battery pack provides fast replacement with readily available batteries.|
|Run Time:||High: 1.25 hours|
Medium: 2.5 hours
Low: 4.5 hours
Strobe: 3 hours continuous
|Approvals:||Most models meet applicable european community directives|
|Warranty:||Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.|
"does this light come with the rechargeable battery?"
Yes, you have 4 different options, to which to choose from on how you want to charge the battery. Look at the bottom of the web page for your options
"LOOKING FOR ORANGE TRAFFIC WAND TO FIT STINGER LIGHT"
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !