Lightweight performance, one-hand opening pocket knife that everyone can afford.In 1990 Spyderco shook things up by introducing two knives, the Delica and Endura. First of their kind on the market, both folders opened up the knife market to lightweight performance, one-hand open pocket knives that just about everyone could afford. They settled as Spyderco's top two bestsellers and their improvement hasn't slowed since.
Refinement has been so ongoing and continual Spyderco tagged the updating/upgrading process with the term CQI- Constant Quality Improvement. During the Endura and Delica's CQI journey Spyderco tweaked ergonomics, refined blade steels and fine-tuned their performance countless times. They are an evolutionary work in progress and the next level is here with the new Endura4 and Delica4. Both models now have screw construction making cleaning and adjusting easier.
SpyderEdge is Spyderco’s two-step serration patterns consisting of one large and two small serrations. The pattern increases the cutting edge’s surface area by up to 24%.
- Flat Saber-Ground VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade
- Dual Skeletonized Stainless Steel Liners
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN) Handle with Bi-Directional Texturing®
- Phosphor Bronze Washers
- Screw Construction for Easy Cleaning and Adjusting
- Four-Way Tip-Up, Tip-Down, Left- or Right-Handed Clip
The VG-10 blade is flat saber-ground with a stronger tip and larger 13mm opening hole. Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed clip.
- Overall Length: 8 3/4" (222 mm)
- Blade Length: 3 3/4" (96 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3 7/16" (88 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 1/8" (3 mm)
- Hole Diameter: 1/2" (13 mm)
- Closed Length: 5" (127 mm)
- Weight: 3.6 oz. (103 g)