Encased protection that sets the standard in safety IV catheters
- Each needle is individually packaged, sterile, and ready for use.
- Latex free, FEP Polymer material catheter
- Individually packaged, sterile
- Color coded for easy identification
- Reassuring “click” of the locking tabs signals safety activation.
- Prominent push off tab allows easy one-handed threading.
- 24 gauge needle, 0.75”, available 50/box or 4 boxes/case
- 22 gauge needle, 1”, available 50/box or 4 boxes/case
- 20 gauge needle, 1.25”, available 50/box, 4 boxes/case
- 18 gauge needle, 1.25”, available 50/box, 4 boxes/case
- 16 gauge needle, 1.25”, available 50/box or 4 boxes/case
- 14 gauge needle, 1.25”, available 50/box or 4 boxes/case
This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device and requires a physician authorization for purchase.
You may download a "Medical Device authorization form here."
Once completed the form can be sent to our headquarters via fax at (888)335-9800 or mailed to Witmer Public Safety Group, Inc. 104 Independence Way Coatesville, Pa. 19320 Attn: EMS Medical Devices.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !