Simple. Accurate. Reliable.Fast and accurate SpO2 spot checks anytime
The BCI 3301 hand-held pulse oximeter quickly and reliably delivers pulse oximetry wherever spot-checking is needed...including EMS, physician's offices, outpatient clinics, hospitals, and at home. In fact, its ergonomic design, easy-to-read display and proven ability to accurately indicate SpO2 and pulse rate for patients.
(1) Hard plastic Adult finger sensor included with purchase of pulse oximeter unit
One year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Durable and lightweight design
- Ergonomically designed to fit your hand comfortably
- Bright, easy-to-read LED numerals
- Quantitative pulse strength bar on screen
- Fast, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate measurements
- Stores data for up to 99 different patients
- Simple on/off control with auto shutoff to conserve battery life
- Powered by 3 easily replaceable C-cell batteries
- Monitor patients ranging from neonate to adult
- Genuine BCI reusable and disposable sensors available
To protect your pulse oximeter, we recommend the purchase of a protective boot with strap!
Available optional items:
- Reusable adult hard plastic finger sensor
- Carry case with belt clip/shoulder strap
- Protective rubber boot with carry strap