Perfect for preparing personnel for child rescue.This manikin is the size of a 7 to 12-year old adolescent. Jennifer articulates at all major extremity joints, and is engineered for years of rugged durability and usefulness. She is especially helpful for preparing personnel for child rescue where highly charged emotional factors come into play.
- Jennifer mimics average size of a 7-12 year old adolescent
- Articulated joints for flexibility in any rescue training situation
- Made of durable vinyl with 4,100 lb. test plastic-coated cables
- Weight distribution matches human weight distribution chart
- Latex free
Flexible Rescue Jennifer Specifications:
- 49" x 16" x 9"
- Weight: 16 lbs or 38 lbs.
Please Note: Due to the size of this item, a special handling fee will be added to your cart at checkout. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !