Designed for demanding work environments where your safety and comfort are a must
SemperForce® Black Nitrile examination gloves by Sempermed are designed for demanding work environments where your safety and comfort are a must. A textured surface promises secure gripping capabilities.
SemperForce® Black Nitrile gloves are ideal for automotive, industrial, tattoo, and cosmetology applications.
- Color: Black
- Latex-free, manufactured without natural rubber
- Textured fingertips
- Beaded cuff
- Single-use only
- Hides stains caused by grease, dirt, dyes, and ink
- Eliminates exposure to latex and potential allergens
- Enhanced dexterity and gripping capabilities
- Length: 230mm
- Palm width 85-118mm
- Sizes S-2XL
- 100 gloves/box (90 gloves/box 2XL), 10 boxes/case
- Finger 5.6 mil
- Palm 4.5 mil
What is Fentanyl?
- The most potent opioid available for medical treatments but is being illegally produced and sold as heroin.
- The DEA has deemed it as an “unprecedented threat” with concern for accidental exposure within EMS, police, and ER environments.
- A Class II Incapacitating Agent per the CDC is 8000% more potent than morphine.
- It can be absorbed through the skin with mild to severe/fatal effects within seconds of contact.
Glove the planet is Sempermed USA Inc’s commitment to reducing our environmental impact. By thinking ahead and consuming less Sempermed is able to do more to minimize its global footprint. Sempermed’s ethos of sustainability drives innovative production and distribution practices that lead to greater efficiencies, resulting in less waste, reduced emissions, and a healthier planet for future generations.
Breathe a little easier…Sempermed is saving over 1,500 trees a year by packaging twice as many of their popular Nitrile gloves in every box. They’ve effectively reduced their annual paper consumption by over 1.5 million pounds. This also means reduced waste, storage space, and restocking for the customer.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !