Safetec’s EZ Personal Protection Kit allows you to effectively protect yourself from infections when containing, removing, and disposing of blood or body fluid spills.
The EZ Personal Protection Kit includes a fluid-resistant gown, a safety mask, and vinyl gloves, which together can protect your whole body from exposure to potentially infectious blood or body fluids during cleanup. Once you’re finished cleaning the contaminated area using the appropriate supplies, you can place your contaminated protective wear in the red biohazard bag, seal it with a twist tie, and then dispose of it as required by local, state, and federal regulations for infected solid waste.
Afterwards, you can wipe your hands with the p.a.w.s.® antimicrobial hand wipe to remove any remaining contaminants. Safe, effective, and easy to don and doff, Safetec’s EZ Personal Protection Kit is an excellent infection control and pandemic response kit.
- Gown, safety mask, and vinyl gloves protect you from exposure to potentially infectious blood or bodily fluids during cleanup
- Biohazard bag can contain all contaminated materials, be securely sealed with a twist tie, and easily be disposed of as required by local, state, and federal regulations
- p.a.w.s.® antimicrobial hand wipe can remove any remaining contaminants on your hands once you’re finished cleaning
- Sold in cases of 24
- Fluid-resistant gown
- Combo mask/safety shield
- Pair of vinyl gloves
- 24” x 24” red biohazard waste bag
- Twist tie
- 5” x 8” p.a.w.s.® antimicrobial hand wipe
- Put on the fluid-resistant gown, safety mask, and gloves.
- After cleaning up the contaminated area with the appropriate supplies, remove the gown, mask, and gloves. Place all contaminated materials in the red biohazard bag.
- Seal the bag with the supplied twist tie. Dispose of the bag as required by local, state, and federal regulations for infected solid waste.
- Wipe hands with the p.a.w.s.® antimicrobial hand wipe. Wash with soap and water as soon as possible.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !