Quickly immobilize spinal or neck injuries and extricate patients from tight spaces. More easily. More safely.The original Reeves Sleeve. Used by first responders during extreme rescue situations. Designed for rapid immobilization of spinal and neck injuries in tight places, and easier transport out at any angle.
This versatile, efficient carrier has five chest and leg straps with quick-release plastic buckles plus an additional “fail-safe” strap for exceptional patient security. VELCRO® brand removable head-securing blocks, adjustable head- and chin-securing straps, a chest- and arm-securing flap, and a leg-securing flap all fasten securely and easily with VELCRO® brand.
A full-length spine board compartment beneath the stretcher bed can hold any standard board for additional strength and rigidity when desired. One vertical and four horizontal lift points allow helicopter and manual hoist capability from any angle.
- Durable, slender lightweight stretcher lets you comfortably secure and transport seriously injured patients of almost any size
- Lightweight vinyl-coated polyester repels liquids, resists acids and alkali, washes with soap & water
- Weighs only 15 lbs.; carries over 1000 lbs. Rolls up for convenient storage and transport
- One vertical and four horizontal lift points for helicopter or manual hoist capability from any angle.
- Five chest and leg straps placed for optimum immobilization, plus a “fail-safe” strap for added security.
- Available VELCRO® brand removable and position-able head-securing blocks, adjustable head and chin-securing straps, a VELCRO® brand chest and arm-securing flap, and a VELCRO® brand leg-securing flap for superior immobilization
- Five chest and leg straps with easily adjustable quick-release buckles provide optimum immobilization, with an additional “fail-safe” strap for exceptional patient security
- Lightweight 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester fabric repels liquids of all kinds, washes clean with soap and water
- Full-length spine board pocket beneath the patient allows easy insertion of any standard board, for added strength and rigidity. (Spine board not included.)
- Multiple padded carry handles are positioned to allow several personnel to lift and transport a patient with ease
- Handles are made with 3” polypropylene web and 2” reinforced webbing with foam.
- One vertical and four horizontal lift points for helicopter or manual hoist capability; allows patients to be lifted at any angle.
- A convenient storage pocket for hoist cables is built into the Sleeve
- Material tensile strength: 400 x 400 lbs./ inch; tear torque is 160 lbs. x 95 lbs.
- Nylon seat belt webbing used for patient security straps tested at 6,000 lbs.
- 122 Reeves Sleeve stretcher can carry more than 1000 lbs (per independent laboratory testing*)
- Lift rings carry 5,000 lbs vertically and 1,250 lbs. horizontally.
- Available in Black or Hi-Visibility Orange.
122 Reeves Sleeve
- Open: 73”L x 24”W
- Closed: 24”L x 12”W x 5”H
Load Capacity: 1000 lbs.
Vertical Lift Point: 1
Horizontal Lift Points: 4
Padded Carry Handles: 6
Patient Security Straps:
- Chest Straps: 5
- Leg Straps: 1 "fail-safe" strap
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !