First Due Technical Rescue HelmetDesigned around the legendary First Due, the Phenix First Due Technical Rescue/Search and Rescue (SAR) helmet's lightweight and shaved off rear brim allows for a low profile and small footprint provides increased comfort without compromising safety.
While primarily designed for rescue applications it is a dual purpose helmet that meets current NFPA standards 1971 and 1951 when ordered with the proper components.
- High temperature thermoplastic shell
- Closed cell energy impact cap
- Brim trim added to reduced rear brim
- Exclusive Phenix suspension liner (nape strap or ratchet) fully adjustable from 6 1/2" to 7 3/4".
If necessary, extra small and extra large liners available upon request.
- Nomex® Quick Release Chinstrap with a Postman's slide
- Four 3M lime-yellow reflective 1"x4" strips
- Standard colors: Red, white, blue, orange, yellow, and black
- Compliant to current OSHA standards
*Will meet NFPA 1971 and 1951 standards if ordered with required compliant components