Lime 3-In-1 Wind & Rain Parka Jacket with Removable Liner
- Meets ANSI 107-2010 Class 3 standard with 2" wide reflective stripes
- Lime 300D waterproof poly oxford shell with PU coating & waterproof taped seams
- Grey taffeta lining for lightweight jacket and a removable fleece lining to make it a thermal jacket. The fleece lining can be worn as an independent jacket when removed.
- Detachable hood tucks into the collar with draw string
- Full length storm flap with heavy duty zipper and snaps
- Elastic cuff with adjustable snaps
- 1 radio pocket
- 1 ID pocket
- 1 pen slot
- 2 lower flap pockets with VELCRO® brand closures
- 2 slash pockets on the fleece liner
- 2 microphone tabs
Ratings & Reviews
Would buy over again.
This parka is perfect for in and out of the truck. The hood is useful and the length is perfect.
Would buy this product again
Only wish you offered screen printing on this product
Can you see me now
Love this jacket..started working outside for the phone company and wanted something versatile for the wet/cold weather and the wet weather this product fit the bill. I also wanted to be visible to traffic .. not to worry wearing this product my co-workers says that I can be seen from space
Awesome! I love this jacket, I keep it in the vehicle when not using it just incase i need to be seen on the side of the road or as a jacket incase I leave the house with out one for a call in the winter. great as a rain coat as well just zip out the liner.
One of the hood connection buttons doesn't snap, leaving the hood to flap in the wind and leaving a big hole for rain to get in.