Other blankets cannot match the thermal retention properties of Reflexcell™.The highly acclaimed Blizzard Heat is widely recognized as the market leader in active heat survival blankets. Extensively used by the military it is considered to be a necessity in the treatment of major trauma casualties. The Blizzard Heat is an extremely high performing blanket with front and side access openings by means of hook and loop tap.
It is made from Reflexcell™ and contains 4 large sets of removable oxygen activated heat pads, providing unrivalled warmth and thermal qualities.
The Blizzard Heat is not only extensively used by the military but is also the choice of Search & Rescue Teams and Mountain Rescue Teams around the world including the RAF Sea King helicopters.
- Size (vacuum packed): 30cm x 25cm x 7cm
- Size (unpacked): 8' x 6.5" | 2.45 m x 2.00 m
- Weight: 1.9 kg.
Blizzard Heat Casualty Blanket:
- Hypothermia prevention
- Premium version with active heat ingredient
- Three layers generate heat up to 109o F (heating mechanism active for approx. 7 hrs)
- Green, ultra-compact heat blanket features Reflexcell™ technology, hook-and-loop fasteners, four oxygen-activated heating pads.
- 100% Windproof
- VIiable in temps as low as -4° F (-20° C)
- Cellular network traps warm air
- Metalized surface reflects heat back to patient
- Elastic cords “hug” the body, eliminating heat voids
Hypothermia Is Treated In Cases Of Hemorrhage, Burns, And Exposure And Immersion:
- Hemorrhage results in a rapid decrease in the body’s ability to ensure hemostasis which can result in hypothermia, shock, and death.
- Burns rob the body of its ability to retain fluids, regulate temperature, and result in 450,000 injuries requiring medical attention annually.
- Exposure and immersion result in over 1,300 patient deaths each year.
Why Reflexcell™? Because One Layer Simply Won’t Do.
Standard EMS blankets have one layer and are not designed to retain heat. They only slow heat loss and provide minimal thermal retention. Multiple blankets are often required to treat one patient. Blizzard Reflexcell™ technology allows “one wrap” for total warmth and delivers the most effective thermal retention on the market. At the same weight and volume, Reflexcell™ is 400% warmer than synthetic material blankets and 150% warmer than down-insulated garments and bags.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !