The R7 series has been protecting thousands of emergency workers around the world for many years with its compact and lightweight style.For USAR, Paramedic, Industrial, and Technical Rescue.
Shell Material: Kevlar Composite
Kevlar® Composite resins offer higher temperature resistance (up to 500°F) without distorting or melting. It has superior resistance to UV rays and weighs less than Thermoplastic equivalent models.
- Kevlar® Composite resins offer higher temperature resistance (up to 500°F) without distorting or melting
- High-gloss paint finish
- Color: White
- Shell has superior resistance to UV rays and weighs less than Thermoplastic equivalent models
- 3-point chin strap with quick-release buckle keeps helmet secure
- Ratcheting adjustable headband with merino padding for fit and comfort
- Headband with removable leather for cleaning or replacement
- ESS goggle mounts
- 6-point nylon webbing cradle system for optimal comfort
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 requirements
- Certified to NFPA 1951, EN 397
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !