Yellow Nomex IIIAFeatures & Benefits
- Four inch high collar can be worn folded down to allow venting or zipped up to completely cover neck providing additional protection from heat and flame. Unlike conventional Wildland coats, no bulky throat strap and closure system is required.
- Two-way brass zipper mounted to Nomex tape is covered by double storm-flap with intermittent hook/loop closures.
- Articulated elbows promote freedom of movement as well as a more contoured fit.
- Gusset at cuff has secondary hook/loop strip allowing cuff to be opened to its fullest extent for maximum ventilation or to allow glove cuff to be tucked inside.
- 3M Scotchlite Flame Resistant Retro Reflective Lime/Yellow two inch wide Triple Trim sewn around arms, bottom and across shoulders in back.
- Large cargo hip pockets with hook/loop flap closures expand for extra storage capacity and have built-in hand warmer compartments.
- Radial sleeve design allows full arm movement and assures "no hike" fit when arms are raised over shoulders.
- Adjustable cuffs incorporate hook/loop tab for easy adjustment even when wearing gloves. Partially elasticized wrist allows cuff to be tightly secured without impeding circulation or movement.
- Radio pocket with hook/loop flap closure and microphone holder loop.
- Seamless shoulders eliminates bulky seams and allows maximum mobility while reducing wear and seam presure under pack harness.
- Hanger loop at neck.
- U.L. Classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting (Current Edition)
- Requirements for Cal-OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410(d)(1).
This is the Wildland Coat only.
Please Note: Due to the customization required for producing quality turnout gear, orders are NON-RETURNABLE except for manufacturer defect. Sizing errors on behalf of customer are non-returnable. Please be sure of your measurements and sizing before placing orders. Any changes to your order must be received by TheFireStore within 2 business days after placing your initial order. Please allow approximately 3-6 weeks for delivery on this item. Express shipping is not available.
"Can you explain the double zipper that installed in this coat? having trouble zipping and unzipping. Thanks Barry USAF"
Nothing should be tricky. Make sure the bottom zipper head is at the very bottom of jacket before insterting the male into the bottom zipper head. Push it down until it grabs, hold both bottom zipper sizes together and pull the top zipper head up by the tongue. if you continue to have problems with have someone else give it a go. If other have problems as well, you may need to repair or return, based on how long you have had the jacket. Call our customer service at 800-852-6088 if the problem persists.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !