Fireline Long Sleeve Ultra-Light Base Layer That’s First in Comfort and First in DefenseProtection isn’t complete until it lives right next to your skin. Introducing TenCate TechT4™, the fabric that provides the last layer of defense and the first layer of comfort for t-shirts and other undergarments. This remarkable innovation brings ease of wear and flame resistance in an incredibly lightweight base layer textile at 5.0osy or 170gsm. TenCate TechT4™ makes the perfect addition to multi-layer, flame-resistant clothing systems.
Non-contributory — meaning it won’t ignite, melt or drip — TechT4™ enhances the protection of your FR outer layers. Offering all the attributes of TenCate Coolderm™ Technology, TechT4™ is an extraordinarily soft and comfortable fabric that provides better protection than usual cotton. When TechT4™ is layered with other TenCate Coolderm™ Technology fabrics like Tecasafe® Plus or Defender® M, both FR protection and comfort multiply.
Available in Navy Blue.
TenCate Coolderm™ Technology Features:
- Active moisture wicking: When the sweat occurs, the fabric pulls it away from the skin and spreads it on the textile surface in a wider area in preparation for drying.
- Evaporative cooling effect: As moisture evaporates in hotter climates, the underlying skin feels cooler. When worn as a layer in frigid weather, the fabric dries to regulate the body temperature of the wearer.
- Hypoallergenic: Fabrics with TenCate Coolderm™ Technology do not include any toxic chemicals to irritate the skin.
- Soft: No “break-in” period or extra laundering that could compromise FR-treated cotton. TenCate Coolderm™ Technology fabrics are soft and ready to wear immediately.
- Inherent FR fibers: No worries on safety ever washing or wearing out. All fibers are natively flame resistant and remain so throughout the garment’s life (and beyond).
- Multi-hazard protection: Fabrics with TenCate Coolderm™ Technology pass rigorous testing at certified laboratories.