Easy breathing BarriAire Comfort Plus Neck Gaiters/Bandannas offer more protection, comfort and value.Ideal to wear as a neck gaiter and can be easily pulled up for complete protection of face, nose and mouth. BarriAire Comfort Plus Neck Gaiters/Bandannas are machine washable and reusable.
- Full face and front of neck incorporate proven DuPont Nomex Nano Flex particulate barrier quilted between two layers of Comfort Plus™ knit for protection against harmful particles.
- Provides excellent protection against heat and flame with no melt or drip.
- Extremely durable dyed fabric offers longer lasting, consistent color and strength against UV light and radiant heat.
- Back half of neck gaiter/bandanna incorporates a soft, lightweight, and breathable Comfort Plus knit fabric for enhanced comfort.
- Superb moisture wicking, pulls sweat away from skin to the outer fabric layer where it can quickly evaporate keeping the wearer cooler, drier and more comfortable.
- Adjustable nose bridge ensures a tight, proper seal around the nose for better overall fit and protection while minimizing fogging of glasses or goggles.
- Good stretch and recovery easily adapts to any size or shape of the face and neck.
- Soft, comfortable fit does not interfere with goggles or glasses while working in and around potential airborne hazards.
- Elasticized Comfort Plus binding maintains comfort and ensures "one size fits most” fit.
- Sleek, compact and easily folds or rolls to store in a pocket for easy transport.
- An economical solution, machine washable and reusable eliminating the need to purchase multiple disposable masks over time.
- Two layers (inner/outer) of highly flame resistant PGI fabric blend consisting of 5.5 osy Comfort Plus™ (Nomex/meta-aramid and Lenzing FR®).
- Solution dyed heather gray, 1 x 1 rib knit quilted to encapsulate a 0.8 osy DuPont™ Nomex® Nano Flex particulate barrier which blocks an average of 96% of harmful submicron size particulate.
- Non-chaffing flat seams sewn with Nomex thread.
- PGI quilted BarriAire composite fabrics recently achieved Viral Filtration Efficiency (VFE) Rating of 96.8% and Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) Rating of 97.9% (as conducted by Nelson Labs, U.S.A.).
Front: Heather grey 5.3 oz/yd² Comfort Plus™ (Lenzing FR®/Nomex®/Lycra with Silpure antimicrobial finish) rib knit quilted with 0.8 oz/yd² Nomex® Nano Flex
Back: 2 ply of 5.3 oz/yd² Comfort Plus™ (Lenzing FR®/Nomex®/Lycra with Silpure antimicrobial finish) rib knit
BarriAire™ quilted composite has over 96% particulate efficiency for particles 0.1 micron - 1.0 micron in size and has achieved a Viral Filtration Efficiency (VFE) rating of 96.8% and a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) Rating of 97.9% as conducted by Nelson Labs. The air permeability is 23 (the higher the number, the more breathable). The neck gaiter offers warmth, moisture management and particulate filtration.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !