For the treatment of the respiratory impaired patient suffering from a range of obstructive pulmonary diseases.
- 1 CASE (10/Case)
- Small and lightweight
- Low oxygen consumption
- Simple to use
- Wide CPAP range
- No ambulance downtime in ER
- Decreased work of breathing
- Comfortable and secure head harness
- Fits into existing oxygen kits and storage compartments
- Includes head strap, face Mask and tubing
- Cost effective
- Easily adapts for in-line mini-neb treatments
The use of CPAP is now being extended to other respiratory problems to provide symptom relief and avoid the need for intubation and ventilation of the patient and ICU admission.
The O-two™ Single-Use “Open CPAP” Delivery System provides incredibly accurate CPAP delivery for such a compact device. By minimizing the pressure drop on inspiration and the peak pressure on expiration, the O-two™ Single-Use “Open CPAP” Delivery System produces a more uniform CPAP pressure throughout the respiratory cycle. This provides a lower work of breathing for the patient when compared to other, commonly used, pre-hospital devices.
- CPAP range: 5-20cm H2O
- Required flow rate: 8-25 L/min
- Dimensions (CPAP device only)
- Inches: 1.6 in (diameter) x 2.3 in (length)
- Millimeters: 40.6 mm (diameter) x 58.3 mm (length)
- Weight with Facemask and Tubing: 4 oz (0.1 kg)
- Input Connection: Oxygen therapy barb
- Operating Temperature: -18 to 50°C (0 to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 60°C (-40 to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity for Storage and Operating Use: 15 to 95%
This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device and requires a physician authorization for purchase. All orders of this product(s) will be placed on hold pending verification of an authorization for purchase of this product(s).
You may download a Medical Device authorization form here.
Once completed the form can be sent to our headquarters via fax at (888)335-9800 or mailed to Witmer Public Safety Group, Inc. 104 Independence Way Coatesville, Pa. 19320 Attn: EMS Medical Devices.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !