Archimedes Bath LiftIf you need more back support, the Archimedes is the perfect solution. Lower and raise yourself in and out of the bath on the reassuring and comfortable fixed position seat using the battery powered hand control.
- Great alternative to a walk-in bath
- Battery operated – no dangerous power cables
- Fully waterproof hand control
- Lifts up to 165 kg (26 stone)
- Simple to fit: separates into three pieces, making it portable and lightweight
- Fits further back in the bath to maximize leg room and avoid most bath handles and anti-slip coatings
- Unique 4 way quick release suckers make removing the Bath Lift simple – reducing strain on your back
- Lowers within 8 cm of the bottom of the bath
- Unique flexible flaps that bend on contact with an obstruction, limiting the damage caused by entrapment
- Bath flaps have an anti-pinch design, eliminating the risk of skin being trapped between the seat and the flap on transfer
- Only lowers a person into the bath when there is sufficient battery power to raise them back out again
- Battery operated – no electric cables
- Fully waterproof hand control (IP67)
- Maximum User Weight: 364 lbs
- Seat Height (min/max): 2.75″/17″
- Seat Length: 17″
- Seat Width: 15.5″
- Weight of Seat Section: 11.5 lbs
- Weight of Base Section: 6 lbs
- Weight of Actuator: 4.5 lbs
Guarantee: Your Mangar product is covered against manufacturing faults by the standard Mangar guarantee which is two years from the date of purchase (terms and conditions apply).
The Guarantee is given against defects in material and workmanship and comprises piece, parts and labor. The guarantee is not valid in the case of fair wear and tear, willful damage, common neglect, misuse or unauthorized alteration or repair by unqualified persons. The following statements do not affect the consumer’s statutory rights.
This product is sold on the understanding that in the event of any defect of manufacture or material appearing within the warranty period, the defect will be rectified free of charge providing that:
(a) Reasonable evidence is provided (e.g. invoice or delivery note) that the claim is being made within the warranty period
(b) The defect is not attributable to accidental damage (either in transit or otherwise), misuse or unauthorized repair
Note: Airflo batteries are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase.