PAC-II 3 PLY Nomex Structural Fire Fighting Hood
The PAC-II fire retardant hood is designed to provide any firefighter with protection, comfort, and value. The notched shoulder allows proper drape for added protection across the chest area. Its longer length—3 inches longer than NFPA requires—ensures that this hood will stay tucked in.
- Certified NFPA 1971
- 3 Ply material head, 100% Nomex fabric
- 2 Ply material bib (apron)
Majestic fire hoods are manufactured with proven flame-resistant materials and pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage. An elastic face opening ensures a snug fit around your face or SCBA mask. A Wider cut allows superior air circulation. All seams are merrow stitched, with the top and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability. All bottom edges are finished with a wear-resistant binding. Made to withstand years of hard use and laundering.
These Majestic hoods are UL certified and are compliant to meet the NFPA 1971 standard of performance (Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting). Hoods also comply with Cal/OSHA standards.
- Smooth fit in Majestic's most popular long bib design.
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch.
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping user dry.
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection
- Universal sizing
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !