Thomas ET Tube HolderDesigned to secure a range of advanced airway devices, Thomas Tube Holders are easy to apply and provide a reliable hold over tape fastening methods.
Similar in shape to the Thomas Tube Holder, a larger opening allows the Thomas Select Tube Holder to accommodate a wider range of Supraglottic Airway Devices (SGAs), Laryngeal Masks (LMAs) and endotracheal (ET) tubes. Combined with a push-screw mechanism tubes can be secured in a fast and efficient manner.
- Accommodates Tube Sizes: ≥ 6.5 mm (Inner Diameter) to 21 mm (Outer Diameter)
- REACH compliant
- Material: PP (mounth piece), EPE (foam), Nylon (strap)
- Non sterile
- Disposable - for single use of no more than 24 hours
- Operating temperature: -18ËšC to 43ËšC
- Storage temperature: -34ËšC to 52ËšC
- Screw mechanism to secure tube clamp
- Large mouthpiece surface area accommodates patients with removed dentures or facial trauma
- Wide Head Strap features hook and loop padded strap provides secure and comfortable fit; even when wet
- Unique construction to prevent the patient from biting or pinching the tube and restricting airflow. Pliable bit block material to protect the teeth and gums.
- Large opening allow for view of patient's mouth and lip colour
- Easy access for suctioning and other oral care needs