When minutes count Emergency Oxygen can be the difference between LIFE or DEATH.
- Simple and EASY TO USE, External Two-step Instructions and Clear Cover
Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim
Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
- Easily Portable with Convenient Handle 20" x 6" x 9" - 16lbs - Aluminum Cylinder
- Wall Mount for Recognition and Accessibility, always available on display for easy access
- Simple "On-Off" Control Lever
- Constant Reading Supply Gauge (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- 90 Minute Supply @ 6LPM - 566 liters Oxygen
- Resuscitation LIFE® CPR Mask with One-Way Valve fits both adult and child
- Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors.
- Tight Seal Protects Unit from Dust and Moisture
- Units Come Ready-to-Use full of oxygen with wall brackets and screws
- 5 Year Warranty
Note: This item is excluded from shipping promotions. Special handling fees and freight quotes may still be required.FDA Regulation: Minimum capability is 6 LPM flow rate. LIFE® 612 models deliver both the minimum 6 LPM and the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen at 12 LPN in just two simple setting which read "NORM" & "HIGH". Only LIFE Corporation offers the simple 6 & 12 LPM flow rates.
American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR Oxygen
- "...give 100% inspired oxygen during Basic Life Support ...and Advanced Cardiac Life Support ...(BLS & ACLS) ...as soon as it becomes available."
- "...use supplemental oxygen ...at a flow rate of 10-12LPM ...to enable delivery of 100% inspired oxygen". (initially)
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !