When minutes count, Emergency Oxygen can be the difference between Life or Death.Make LIFE® OxygenPac part of your first aid and safety program.
Variable Flow (only for trained EMTs) with 12 flow settings: 0, .25, .5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, 25
- Simple and EASY TO USE:
- External Two-step Instructions and Clear Cover
- Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim
- Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
- Easily Portable with Convenient Handle
- 20" x 6" x 9" - 16 lbs - Aluminum Cylinder
- Wall Mount for Recognition and Accessibility, always available on display for easy access
- Simple "On-Off" Control Lever
- Constant Reading Supply Gauge
- Other units must be turned on to read gauge
- 90 Minute Supply @ 6LPM - 566 liters Oxygen
- Resuscitation LIFE® CPR Mask with One-Way Valve fits both adult and child
- Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors.
- Tight Seal Protects Unit from Dust and Moisture
- Units Come Ready-to-Use full of oxygen with wall brackets and screws
- 5 Year Warranty
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !