Tri-fold module organizes intubation supplies neatly and efficiently.
Iron Duck’s tri-fold Airway Module organizes a complete set of intubation supplies, including laryngoscope handles and blades, airways, ET tubes and holders, and accessories.
- The exterior shell is made of green 1000D Nylon and features a quick-release plastic buckle closure and a clear vinyl card-sized window.
- A clear vinyl document panel on the back side completes the exterior design.
- The inside left panel has a flat zippered pocket beneath two rows of elastic loops.
- The center panel holds a full set of airways in elastic loops. Clear gusseted zipper pocket holds ET tube holders and laryngoscope bulbs.
- A clear vinyl flat pocket is layered over the gusset for topical anesthetic and packets of lubricating jelly.
- A row of elastic loop holds two sizes of intubation forceps, multiple sized syringes and other small tools.
- A tape dispenser completes the center panel.
- The inside right panel is configured with two clear vinyl pockets to hold ET Tubes, Adult and Pedi styles and bite sticks.
- Dimensions: 13"L x 8"W x 2.5"H
- Opened dimensions: 13"L x 27.5"W x 2.5"H
- Multiple internal compartments
- Proudly made in the USA
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !