Save your back and let the Tank Boss do the lifting.
The Tank Boss is an innovative solution for lifting and moving oxygen cylinders / tanks / bottles. The Tank Boss is specifically designed to vertically raise tanks up to 27", making this device ideal for loading oxygen tanks into an ambulance. Another version of the Tank Boss is designed as a horizontal lift, which raises cylinders to 44".
These two separate lifts make it a breeze to transport, lift and load “H” or “M” cylinders into EMS vehicles. They can also be used for gas cylinders or other bottles, depending on dimensions. The Tank Boss is equipped with a large steering handle for easy maneuverability.
This zero-lift device is simple and effective to use and is made in the USA.
- Simple to use
- Eliminates back injuries caused from lifting cylinders
- Maintains control of tank at all times
- Easy to maneuver - WIDE steering handle
- Places tank directly into ambulance compartment
- Works with “H” or “M” cylinders
Don't be fooled by systems that merely help loading oxygen cylinders. The Tank Boss will do the actual lifting for you!
There are two basic types of Tank Boss: a vertical lift for cylinders stored upright in the ambulance and a horizontal lift for cylinders stored horizontally. Either lift will accommodate either an “H” or “M” sized cylinder.
The horizontal lift is specially designed to rotate the cylinder to turn the tank upright for ground storage. The horizontal lift is manufactured as a bottom loading or top loading design
Simply plug AC adapter into the bottom of the battery to recharge.
- Safety ring with lock to stabilize cylinder in device
- Strap holds cylinder safely within device
- Wheel brake to prevent rolling
- One time purchase
- One Tank Boss works for an entire fleet of vehicles
- It will carry tank from storage area to ambulance
- Takes up zero space on ambulance
- Will not use any voltage from vehicle
- Must buy new lift with each new ambulance (every 2-3 years)
- Each vehicle requires its own lift
- Does not help with moving cylinder from storage
- Takes up space and adds weight to one side of ambulance
- Pulls amperage from electrical system of ambulance
- Height: 54 1/2" when lowered
- Width: 18"
- Length: 32"
- Weight: 100 lbs (ships as 125 lb w/crate)
All Tank Boss models come with an AC adapter, battery, and a 3 year warranty.
Tank Boss replacement battery or AC adapter available and sold separately.
Ratings & Reviews
How much it can lift
Per Itech - this item can lift an H or M cylinder of up to 140lbs.