The Airpower® XR200 is a light and comfortable forestry/hiking boot with Kevlar cut protection.HAIX® Airpower® XR200 is now available! Replacing the Airpower R200 and the Protector Volt, the XR200 is certified to ASTM F2413-2011 and CAN/CSA Z195-2009 for toe and puncture protection, this boot is also certified as an electrical hazard (EH) protective boot.
- HAIX® Secura Liner® of waterproof GORETEX®
- HAIX® Climate System
- HAIX® Flex Protection (FP) System
- HAIX® Arch Support (AS) System
- Composite Toe cap and non metallic puncture protection
- HAIX® Two-Zone Lacing System
- Leg height: 7 inches
- HAIX Secura Liner®: Footwear inner liner which will never pull out or wrinkle up over time; lining is firmly secured and sealed along with the upper leather beneath the sole.
- HAIX Climate System: Permits air circulation with every step – moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX FP System: Flex Protection System: Leather reinforcement over the heel bend which protects this softer and more flexible leather from chafing.
- HAIX AS System: Support the arch of the foot in its natural, ideal position.
- HAIX Two Zone Lacing: Two Zone Lacing System enables a separate adjustment of the boot to the foot and leg area.
- Cut Protection: Kevlar® protection against cuts
- Protective Toe Cap: Anatomically formed and well-padded fiber reinforced composite protective toe cap.
- Protective Throughsole: Flexible non-mettalic puncture protective throughsole
- Upper Material: Oiled nubuk waterproof leather, hydrophobic, and breathable.
- Moisture Barrier: 4 layer GORE-TEX® footwear waterproof and breathable, and chemical resistant. Highly abrasion resistant with a fleece mid-layer, optimized climate comfort for all seasons and excessive use.
- Sole: Extremely slip resistant rubber sole with PU wedge which is fuel, oil, and skid resistant, with a non-marking, self-cleaning tread. Excellent insulation against heat and cold. Sole is heat resistant and electrical insulating.
- Insole: Anatomically formed, quick change, machine washable insert with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
- Footbed: Non-woven insole absorbs sweat and moisture.
- Other: Integrated heel bend, TPU toe cap, no side seams and reinforcement in the toe area.
- Extended Wear Program: Out of warranty footwear can be refurbished with original factory parts through a resole package. This package includes any necessary replacement or repair of stitching, profiled rubber toe caps, soles, and insoles. Footwear will be cleaned and deodorized.