Grace Industries' LITE TRACKER™ is a bright flashing visual indicator that ensures that the wearer can be seen at night or in low visibility conditions.
With its metal grip clip and D ring, this small, lightweight device is easily attached to clothing or belts. It can be seen at a distance of up to one mile. LITE TRACKER™ is built to precision standards and is made of tough polycarbonate plastic, making it virtually indestructible. LITE TRACKER™ is waterproof, making it ideal for marine applications. The unit is an excellent choice for use on personal flotation devices with the U.S. Coast Guard/SOLAS Approval option. This high quality visual alert system is ready to use when purchased and is equipped with 2 'AAA' Alkaline batteries, which will provide over 50 hours of good light with constant use.
Not MSHA certified
- 2000G: Green Lens with 3 amber LEDs. Flash only.
- 2000G1: Red Lens with 3 red LEDs. Flash only.
- 2000G2: White Lens with 2 green LEDs. Flash only.
- 2000G3: White Lens with 2 blue LEDs. Flash only.
- 2005: Star Burst White Lens. Press the button to produce a very attention getting flash and pulse pattern of red LEDs at each end and a blue LED in the center.
- 2006: All American Alternating Pattern White Lens. Press button to turn the unit on. Red, white and blue LEDs start an alternating pulse pattern.
Ratings & Reviews
WHEN UTILIZING THE (6) LITE TRACKER LIGHTS ON MY MILITARY UTILITY BAG. THE LIGHTS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT IS CLEARLY VISIBLE.