Gemtor’s 544FR Kevlar Harness offers great durability and versatility.
Made of 1 3/4” wide Kevlar webbing, stitched with high strength Kevlar thread, Gemtor’s 544FR Kevlar Internal/External Class II Fire Service Harness is a high quality, durable harness well-suited to the needs of firefighters.
The Fire Service Harness is designed for fast and easy donning, with its simple waist connection and adjustable leg straps. Available with a left or right side opening, this harness can be worn as an internal harness when paired with specific Quaker Safety Products pants, or as an external harness by using the loops on the outside of bunker pants.
The harness features a double layer A-frame and heavy-duty hardware that provide extreme durability, and its escape system sliding D-ring enables the harness to accommodate Gemtor’s Escape System products for extra versatility and protection.
Durable, versatile, and made of high quality materials, Gemtor’s 544FR Kevlar Internal/External Class II Fire Service Harness is an excellent piece of firefighting equipment and will serve you well in the line of duty.
- Made of 1 3/4” wide Kevlar webbing and stitched with high strength Kevlar thread
- Double layer A-frame and heavy-duty hardware for extreme durability
- Adjustable leg straps
- Simple waist connection
- Includes an escape system sliding D-ring for use with Gemtor’s Escape System products
- Can be worn as an external harness using loops on the outside of bunker pants
- Available with left or right side opening
- Meets the standards for NFPA 1983-2012 57AF (Class II Harness), including optional flame resistance requirements, as classified by Underwriter Laboratories, Inc.