The extra warmth, comfort, and versatility of a superweight fleece zip-thru collar job shirt—and more—at a surprisingly low price.“The Responder” superweight fleece has all the features of the most popular job shirts—a radio pocket, set-in sleeves, and side seam pockets.
Plus this comfortable job shirt also features a versatile zip-thru collar. Zip it partway up for a casual collar or all the way up for the extra warmth and protection. Not to mention it's a whole lot easier to put on and take off.
Stay stylish and warm in this tried and true job shirt. And don’t forget the custom embroidery to make it truly your own.
- 12 oz 80/20 cotton/polyester super weight fleece
- Get a Sure-Fit with a generous cut, allowing for shrinkage after washing
- Brass Zip turtleneck with hang loop
- Set-in sleeves/Knit cuffs and bottom band
- NEW Canvas Twill placket with fold over zipper stop
- NEW Deep mic clips on shoulders with matching Canvas Twill Accent
- NEW Right chest Canvas Twill radio pocket has a 9"es; depth with Velcro Closure and easy access hidden cell phone pocket
- NEW Recessed two pen pocket holder on left sleeve for sleeker look with Canvas Twill Accent
- NEW Redesigned Modern Canvas Twill elbow patches
- NEW Cotton Canvas Twill tape at collar. Adds strength and comfort
- Side Seam Pockets
- Machine Washable
- Collar Width: 2.5"
- Knit Cuff Width: 2.75"
- Knit Band Width: 2.75"
- Side Seam Pocket: 6.75"
Ratings & Reviews
Wouldn't order again
Game is a great brand and it is try comfortable. Overall a good product. But do not dry it if you can help it. It may shrink
Love the shirt except...
I had this made with a generic blue star, my name, and PARAMEDIC on the back so I can use it with all three agencies that I work for. Very comfortable. I own two - one provided by one of the agencies, and the one I bought myself. The labels are the same size, but one is distinctly larger than the other. After one washing, the lower hem is unraveling. I have asked for a new shirt. Also, they charged my card twice for one shirt. Asked for a refund.
I will be buying another
Best job shirt out there for the money!
Didn't like the sizing
needed a sizing chart or some system to identify sizing. Its a nice pullover and looks like it was made well, but its too big and this brand apparently runs big,...something the customer should know. But it's not the product that I am upset about,....The service I received from the Fire Store was terrible! I don't know if I would recommend this company to my friends and I am contemplating not continuing to order from them.