Built for reliable durability and comfort, Flying Cross’s Justice Short Sleeve Shirt is an excellent uniform shirt for law enforcement officers.
Flying Cross’s bestselling law enforcement uniform shirt of 2012, the Justice Short Sleeve Shirt was designed for functional duty, built for durability, and patterned for precision appearance.
Made of a 75% polyester/25% wool blend that provides robustness and thermal-like protection, this shirt is wrinkle resistant, moisture wicking, naturally breathable, and extremely colorfast. The Justice Shirt features five Supercrease® military creases, pleated pockets, cross-stitched shoulder straps, innovative permanent collar stays, and a convertible sport collar; all of these features combined give the Justice Shirt a professional appearance that’s very hard to top.
Finely crafted and built to last, Flying Cross’s Justice Short Sleeve Shirt is an excellent uniform shirt for law enforcement officers.
- 75% polyester/25% wool blend provides both robustness and thermal-like protection
- Shirt is wrinkle resistant, moisture wicking, and naturally breathable
- Shirt offers excellent lifetime colorfastness
- Shirt features five Supercrease® military creases, pleated pockets, and a convertible sport collar
- Cross-stitched shoulder straps and innovative permanent collar stays are finely crafted for a professional appearance
- Shoulder and pocket can accommodate removable metal buttons
- Machine washable
"What is the length of the shirt? My neck size is 17 inches and I am 6'7"" tall with a long torso(and very long legs). Would this comfortably fit my torso length? I am slender so there's no belly to add to the length factor."
for your sleeve length you would need someone to measure, you can go to your closest dept. store and they will do it for you. you would put your hands on your hips, and the person (using a soft tape) will measure from your neck as the center back, around your elbow to your wrist. the longest shirt available is a 37"" sleeve.
"I'm having a hard time recognizing what color the shirt is. Could you help me out? Is it Navy? Thanks! CalebTheMoose again"
According to their catalogs this is a LAPD Navy color shirt; the part number tells us that it it a Justice style shirt, short sleeve, and color (57R8486)
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !