First Tactical Women's V2 EMS PantThe V2 Pant is the culmination of two decades of improvement and modifications to the industry standard. The V2 Pant is performance ready and purpose-built to handle any mission that arises while maintaining the neat, clean and professional look required for public safety.
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton blend with ARMS Technology
- First Tactical’s Advanced Fit for updated, professional profile
- 6.4 oz mechanical stretch 2mm x 2mm double micro-ripstop fabric
- Teflon® stain repellent finish
- YKK® zipper
- Prym® snaps / melamine button
- Comfort stretch waistband, snap + button closure
- 7 fused belt loops
- Inner ID heat transfer label
- 4 inner webbing lanyard loops
- Hand pockets reinforced with Cordura nylon, welded pocket openings
- Exterior pocket organizer for shears (with hook/loop closure), tool and 2 pens
- Low profile cargo pocket
- Double compartment cargo pocket with zipper and hook/loop cargo pocket flap
- Rear set / shadow stitched double knee
- Octagonal knee pocket geometrically locks in First Tactical knee pads
- Running gusset runs from knee to knee for maximum movement
- Two internal hemline blousing buttonholes
- 2 lower leg pockets with hook & loop closure
The stretch of the ARMS Technology will provide ongoing comfort and will move with you while in motion.
On The Move
Running gusset construction gives you full motion flexibility and comfort under fire.
The pockets on all V2 Pants feature reinforced pocket flaps for a professional look that lasts. A gusset at the bottom of the pocket ensures ample space for all essential gear without adding bulk.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !