A box of twenty-four (24) AA Industrial Alkaline Batteries.
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO 2) - No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-15A, IEC-LR6
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 23.0 grams (0.8 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 8.1 cubic centimeters (0.5 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 10 years at 21°C
- Terminal: Flat Contact
"How long do these batteries usually last? I will be using for a right angle light such as the ""streamlight"" and the ""Streamlight"" helmet light."
Jake it's going to depend on how often you use the lights, and for how long a duration. You pull a all nighter you might need to change them out, or you might get a couple more calls before you need to.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !