Complete peace of mind when transporting children.The revolutionary Emergency Child Restraint is designed to safely secure children during EMS transport in any emergency vehicle. Since it is not acceptable for a child to be transported unrestrained on a cot, whether it is a new-born or even a teenager, the Emergency Child Restraint provides the perfect solution.
The 3 color coded Emergency Child Restraint harnesses covers a weight range of between 4 and 110 lbs, offering the maximum protection available for children of any size and weight, while also exceeding the current NASEMSO guidelines. The Emergency Child Restraint has been crash tested under the strictest of environments. Its design has no stitching or Velcro providing the ultimate protection and safety for you and your patient in every use/application.
Designed with patient comfort in mind, the Emergency Child Restraint has a unique soft touch system, with full clinical access to the torso, without removing the restraint during transport.
It’s easy and simple to use system allows EMS crews complete peace of mind when transporting children.
- Transport children from 4lb (1.8 kg) to 110 lbs (50 kg).
- 3 color coded integrated, fully adjustable Emergency Child Restraint harnesses.
- Includes 4 extra-long universal cot straps for any cot, without the need to purchase accessories/adaption’ kits or car seats.
- Ergonomically designed system to fit children of all size and shape.
- Unique quick reference color coded labeling system in line with industry emergency treatment of children/color dosing systems.
- Full clinical access to a child’s torso for medical intervention, without removing restraint while in use.
- Special fixing system, ensuring no downwards pressure on infant during its use.
- Uniquely designed and protected soft touch system, which reduces vibration for ultimate infant comfort.
- No stitching or Velcro, ensuring maximum infection control for all.
- Easy to maintain bio safe cot straps and restraint material ensuring 100% cleanability, preventing dangerous vegetative and microbial organisms.
- Fully Crash tested and exceeds current NASEMSO Guidelines.
The Emergency Child Restraint is designed for use only in an emergency setting and only by suitably trained personnel.
The Emergency Child Restraint is for professional use by one or more trained operators.The Emergency Child Restraint is not designed as an immobilization device and should not be used to immobilize the patient, or as part of an immobilization system.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !