Dynarex high quality Sharps Containers are designed to be strong and lightweight
- Containers for used medical needles and other sharp medical instruments
- Designed so needles can be dropped in the container without touching the outside
- Commonly used in EMS, hospitals, nursing homes, clinics and doctors offices, etc.
- Transparent lid allows for visual monitoring of contents to avoid overfilling
- Horizontal drop design for maximum capacity to fill line
- Each container locks for final disposal
- Nestable containers save space and reduce shipping costs
- Easy-to-see fill levels
- Single use containers which are disposed of with the waste inside
- New Sharps ShaftTM is designed to hold syringes and conveniently fits into bags for EMS, fire and nursing personnel
- DYN4624 5 qt container fits the Covidien/Kendall Wall Cabinet #85161H.
- DYN4625 5.4 qt container fits a BD locking bracket (#305447)
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !