The Hickory Shirt has a long tradition of being an essential piece of apparel for Loggers, Foresters, Arborists and others who spend a great amount of time working in the outdoors.This design was built to wear through the toughest work days by the most rugged workers in North America. While protecting the user from snags, debris and abrasion, the CrewBoss Hickory Brush Shirt has been constructed with protection, durability, comfort and safety in mind. Choose 5.8 oz. Tecasafe Plus or 6 oz. Nomex IIIA.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- 5.8 oz. Tecasafe Plus or 6 oz. Nomex IIIA
- 3/4 Zipper design eliminates embers and debris from entering through the gaps between snaps or buttons
- Prevents snags from limbs, brush, branches, etc.
- Built with internal and external self-fabric facing to prevent zipper from touching the skin
- Large spade style chest pockets with hook and loop closures
- Sewn with Nomex thread throughout
- Stress points bar-tacked at 10 locations to ensure long lasting durability
- Hook and loop cuff closures for tight fit at the gloves
- Available in Yellow
"Are these shirts true to fit or are they larger than normal sizes?"
These shirts fit true to size.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !