Engineered for the Special Demands of Urban Interface Firefighting.
- Combines features and functionality of both Wildland and Structural Firefighting turnout gear
- The ideal Wildland over-coat for initial attack
- Generous full-cut design allows faster donning, immediate response
- Designed for comfort, protection, and convenience in a wider range of situations
- Matches Interface Brush Pant to make a full set of protective wildland outwear
Choose the fabric that suits you best. Crew Boss offers options to meet your requirements, preferences, and budget. You can select the proven performance of Nomex IIIA in either 6 oz. for warmer climates, or heavier, more durable 7.5 oz. fabric. Or enjoy the added comfort and lower cost of 7oz TecaSafe. Whatever your preference, you can count on rugged durability, total dedicated functionality, and the ability to take you wherever your interface situation demands.
Why professional wildland firefighters choose Crew Boss. All Crew Boss garments are designed with the direct input of the wildland professionals who rely on them. Each is made to provide superior fit and comfort, functional features, and long-lasting performance. Using only the finest fabrics and hardware available, construction is checked and double-checked at every step of the manufacturing process to assure thermal performance and long service life. But protection is not a given. Every Crew Boss Wildland garment is built in the USA—to meet or exceed the requirements of the current NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing for Wildland Fire fighting. And all have earned the coveted UL label—certified by Underwriters Laboratories for flame resistance, radiant protective performance, seam and fabric strength, laundering, and shrinkage resistance.
- Full-cut design available in Nomex® IIIA or TecaSafe fabrics
- Fully covered zipper front closure with #10 brass zipper mounted on Nomex® tape
- Caped shoulder design provides extra room for full freedom of arm movement
- Gusset cuff with hook and loop closure
- Alpine style collar
- Radio pocket with mic tab
- Unidirectional front cargo pockets with concealed hand warmers
- Large interior storage pocket and glove hanger tab
- M Scotchlite™ Triple Trim around bottom, across back and around forearms
- Sewn with Nomex® thread throughout
- Coat available in Yellow only
- ISO 9001 registered and certified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL
- Made in U.S.A.
Choose from three Outer Fabrics:
- 6.0 oz. NOMEX® IIIA, YELLOW
- 7.5 oz. NOMEX® IIIA, YELLOW
- 7.0 oz. TECASAFE PLUS
"what size is a small"
Chest: 34""-36"" Sleeve: 32""
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !