The latest styling and features favored by today’s new breed of Wildland Firefighter.
- Designed for lightweight comfort, convenience, and complete protection
- Unique 3" stand-up collar with throat strap offers full neck coverage when needed
- Full-cut shoulder and body design for freedom of movement
- Extra-long, square-cut tails stay tucked in no matter how much you move
- Fabric-covered, nickel-plated, snap front closure provide fast access and full protection
Choose the fabric that suits you best. You can select the proven protection and light weight of 6 oz. Nomex IIIA fabric. Or you can enjoy the softness and easy care of 5.8oz or 7oz. TecaSafe Plus fabric. Whatever your preference, you can count on rugged durability, total dedicated functionality, and the ability to take you wherever your interface situation demands.
Why professional wildland firefighters choose Crew Boss. All Crew Boss garments are designed with the direct input of the wildland professionals who rely on them. Each is made to provide superior fit and comfort, functional features, and long-lasting performance. Using only the finest fabrics and hardware available, construction is checked and double-checked at every step of the manufacturing process to assure thermal performance and long service life. But protection is not a given. Every Crew Boss Wildland garment is built in the USA—to meet or exceed the requirements of the current NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing for Wildland Fire fighting. And all have earned the coveted UL label—certified by Underwriters Laboratories for flame resistance, radiant protective performance, seam and fabric strength, laundering, and shrinkage resistance.
- Two large breast pockets with hook and loop closures
- Full-cut shoulder and body design
- Hook and loop cuff closures insures tight fit at the glove
- 30" extra-long, square-cut tails
- Unique 3" stand-up collar with throat strap
- Fabric-covered, nickel-plated, snap front closure
- Nomex® thread throughout
- Stress points bartacked at 10 locations
- Available in Nomex® IIIA or TecaSafe Plus fabric
- ISO 9001 registered and certified by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.®
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL
- Made in U.S.A.
Choose from three popular protective fabrics:
- 6.0 oz. NOMEX® IIIA, YELLOW
- 5.8 oz. TECASAFE, YELLOW
- 7.0 oz. TECASAFE, YELLOW