Keep your bearing wherever your adventure takes you.
- Band Type: Resin
- Color: Black
- Dial Code: Digital
- Tough Solar
- Digital Compass
- Moon Graph
- Shock Resistant
- Mud & Dust Resistant
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant
- Case & buttons are sealed to prevent mud, dirt and dust from getting into the watch
- 200M Water Resistant
- Digital Compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees
- Measuring unit: 1 degree20 seconds continuous measurement
- Graphic direction pointer
- Bidirectional calibration and northerly calibration function
- Magnetic declination correction
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- Moon Data (moon age of specific date, moon phase graph)
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily Alarms & 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 999:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours
- (1-minute increments ans 1-hour increments)
- Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Level Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. BatteryLife: 8 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 3261
Since watches are always on the wrist, customers need a watch that does not break even in a fall. Based on this idea, Casio exploded conventional wisdom with the concept for a shock-resistant watch. The G-SHOCK was born. Firmly footed in the "All-Around Tough" concept, Casio has developed this product over time, adding new and exciting features.
Use it with confidence, anywhere
Casio's shock-resistant G-SHOCK watch is synonymous with toughness. The watch is packed with Casio innovations and technologies such as a timekeeping module suspended inside the watch structure to prevent it from suffering direct shock and internal components protected with urethane.
Born from the breakthrough idea of a hollow structure
The case employs a hollow structure in which the module is "floated" to protect it from shocks. A full urethane bezel provides all-directional enclosure to prevent direct shocks from striking the glass and buttons. And cushioning material provides extra protection for the key parts such as the crystal oscillator inside the module. These and other shock-resistant technologies, exclusive to G-Shock, are spread generously throughout the body and the module interior to raise toughness to the highest levels.
If we tried to absorb shocks simply by encasing the module with urethane resin or other such materials, the case would grow to immense proportions.
G-Shock realizes high shock resistance by supporting the module inside the case at just a few points, thus creating a situation as if the module were floating in air.
Direct shocks to the buttons and the glass surface are prevented by a protective urethane-resin bezel design. Shock resistance has been ensured by inserting cushioning material between the bezel and case in metal models with lower shock-absorption capabilities.
Protection of important parts with cushioning material
The crystal oscillator and other important parts inside the module are individually protected with cushioning material. This prevents contact failures and improper operation due to distortions that could otherwise occur inside the module if the watch experience a sudden strong impact.
Case design offering protection against free-fall shocks
A prominent bezel configuration was adopted to prevent the buttons and glass from contacting flat surfaces, thus protecting them from shocks when falling at any angle. This design concept stressing protection from shocks is basic to every G-Shock case design, and the same protective structure is employed not only for our urethane cases, but also for our mm teal cases and analog watch cases.
Urethane band that acts as a shock absorber
The band actually acts as a shock absorber itself, protecting against shocks from behind. We have established strict standards for the combination ratio of urethane resin employed. Neither too soft nor too hard, the superb specified combination realizes an ideal balance between shock resistance and comfortable wear.
A solar panel converts even weak illumination from fluorescent lighting into electric power. A rechargeable battery with a large power storage capacity supports stable operation of various functions with high electricity consumption. You never have to worry about the battery running down because it's a solar battery.
Casio watches with solar technology, receive thermal and electrical energy that recharges the watch batteries through solar panels on the face of the watch.
Solar Power Features
The combination of a solar panel with a large-capacity rechargeable battery enables a variety of energy-hungry functions to operate smoothly.
- Digital Watch: Digital display of various functions
- Backlights: From full EL backlights that illuminate the display with just a tilt of the wrist by 40 degrees from the horizontal position and some sense light and dark automatically to bright LED lights
- Alarms/Timers: From alarms with a snooze function to countdown alarms
- Sensors: High-performance sensors that measure directions, altitude and atmospheric pressure/temperature.
Total weight: 68.5g
Ratings & Reviews
Great price for a Great Watch
Wear it daily and love how big and rugged it is. Has many wonderful features that I will probably never use.
"Do you really have the Casio G9300-1 in stock?"
Hi Casey. We have a bunch of them on order. They should be here in a week or so.
"in the description what does atomic red mean? is that the color? i want to order the watch but not if it is red. just making sure the product is the same as the picture. thank you"
Atomic Red refers to the accent color around around the compass. The picture is correct -- that is the watch you'll get.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !