The most popular Boston Leather radio strap...NOW IN FIREFIGHTER RED!
- Red leather
- Heavy Leather Construction
- Adjustable Length
- Reversible For Left Or Right hand Use
- Rust Free Nickel Hardware
- Leather Loop for attaching a cell phone or flashlight.
- Protects Your Radio from Heat and Water Damage
- Reduces Portable Radio Losses On The Fireground
- Keeps Your Mic Easily Accessible For Instant Communications
- Works With All Types Of Portable Radio Cases and Holders.
Ratings & Reviews
Works well, love the red color
Works well, radio strap verry useful
Parade use only!
The color adds personality to the bland black straps. The problem I have with the strap is the color is painted on. I used it in a structure fire about 1 week after receiving it and the paint is chipping off. Also the underside of the strap is died red and it DOES bleed onto light colored shirts!!! All in all I like the strap, I just think the best use of it is either medical calls or special events (parades, fairs, fire prevention, ect.)
Exactly what I was looking for!!!!!
Love the product got the only one like it on my FD makes me stand out, I love it!
WELL BUILT RADIO STRAP AT A REASONABLE PRICE WORKS WELL FOR WHAT I USE IT FOR AS I NEED TO CARRY 2 RADIOS AND ONLY HAVE ONE RADIO POCKET ON MY COAT.
You can keep up with your radio with ease and place the microphone within reach.
Often end up carrying two radios when with Incident Management Team assignment. Can tie both together and still use over the shoulder strap.
"can I get this in black"
Tim if you look at our web page for Boston Leather you will see this part number; 6542 look at this and see the options that are available with it.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !