B&F's Non-Rebreather Oxygen Masks are designed to quickly, effectively, and safely deliver high concentration oxygen to patients during medical emergencies.
Allied Healthcare Non-Rebreather Masks are used for medical emergencies to deliver high concentration oxygen to patients. Each oxygen mask has a reservoir bag with a check valve and an open safety vent that connects to an external source of oxygen. The mask also includes 7 feet of tubing, barbed fittings to prevent patient disconnect, an elastic strap to secure the mask to the patient's face, and an adjustable nose clip to prevent mask separation.
- Barbed fittings to prevent patient disconnect
- Reservoir bag with check valve, one safety vent open
- 7’ tubing, elastic strap, and adjustable nose clip to prevent mask separation.
- Adult and pediatric sizes available
- Sold as individual or 50 per case