BlueSensor R Electrodes with Stud ConnectorAmbu® BlueSensor offers a time and cost efficient range of electrodes that delivers unmatched readings, user convenience and patient comfort.
- Highly conductive wet gel
- Superior adhesion
- Large measuring area to ensure an optimal signal during stress tests and medium to long-term applications.
- Comfortable foam backing
- Gentle to the skin
- Stud Connector
BlueSensor ensures that you don’t get your workflow disrupted by false alarms or have to waste time resolving problems with electrode adhesion.
The electrodes give a fast and reliable trace without the need for skin preparation, maximizing comfort for the patient.
Offset stud connector
- Allows movement of the connected cable without affecting the electrode’s performance.
- The offset connector prevents artifacts from disturbing the readout.
- Easy attachment provides a high level of comfort for the patient and convenience for the user.
- The two rings secure optimal fixture and precise recordings.
- The outer ring is for long-term wear, as adhesion increases with time. The thin and soft material allows the skin to breathe.
- The inner ring on the polymer material “seals” the gel area and ensures an immediate, excellent adhesion.
- Unique construction allows mounting without skin preparation and comfortable removal of the electrodes.
- Wet gel optimizes contact between skin and electrode.
- Lowering skin impedance effectively and immediately.
- Exact volume of wet gel is key to securing the best possible signal.
- Pure silver filament – in contrast to carbon/silver combination.
- Ensures excellent trace quality due to optimized conversion of the signal from biological to electrical.